Thursday 8 May 2008

H/R - 50bpms

Mobility
Pumps / Knee Bends

DL 13 x 1 100kgs
Jerks 24kgs 5 L/R x 2 - pause for few seconds at lockout
Decompression Hangs / Hamstring Stretches / Hip Stretch

Spent most of my day learning how to fill in my self assessment tax forms - ugh. So I haven't been left with much time to train. I just dropped the weight on DL way down, was more concerned with getting something in than getting the right weight. I've had my fill of numbers for one day!! Felt easy as you'd expect and again I feel really good after doing it. Jerks were pretty easy too - though I am surprised with how much this exercise can get the heart going.

1 comment:

Martin Schap said...

Taxes are a pain for me and I'm sure I don't have to do nearly the amount of paperwork you do. Sounds hellish. Smart move dropping the weight back. What are the smallest increments that your plates come in?