Monday 12 May 2008

H/R 58 - highest yet, did feel a little groggy this morning.

Mobility
Amosov Basic Re-charge - 10 Reps
Switched pumps + jandas for roman chair sit-ups, skipped the press ups. After the seemingly bad start to the morning I felt great after this!

Morning
DL - 90 x 1, 95 x 1, 100 x 2, 102.5 x 8

Did the 100 twice as I wasn't sure about it. 2nd rep was easy so I pressed on. Finished feeling good.

Afternoon
LCCJs 24kgs 5 L/R x 8 mins (70 reps)

Killer - I LOVE/HATE these!! Completely smoked, was hoping to knock out 100 in 10 mins. Pacing was way off to start and I was trying to catch up - I can see now why its important to get it right. Never put it down and am still quite chuffed at the effort though.

I was slower than you for the 60 Franklin, but you got a new overall to beat. ;)

2 comments:

Martin Schap said...

I definitely need to try out the LCCJ when I get back on the road. Not fair for you two to have all the fun. Looking good on your DL programming. Strong work today.

Franklin said...

I just did 80 in 8:55. The last 10 were pure torture .. now its your turn again .. have fun!!

Great job my good man and thanks for getting us started on this program!