Wednesday 28 May 2008

Snatch and Jerk day

Didn't take h/r and skipped Amosov routine this morning.

Preceded the following with a few mobilty exercises.

Jerks 32kgs (1,2,3) x 4 (1,2) x 1 - total 27 reps e/a
Snatches 24kgs (1,2) - total 3 reps e/a
2 handed Swings 32kgs 10 sets of 15 + 5 sets of 10 top of the min - total 200 reps in 14 min 25

Plan was to go for 200 snatches doing pyramids but I tore a callus under my little finger on my right hand after 3 reps. Luckily I was able to swing with it without too much discomfort.

2 comments:

Martin Schap said...

Torn hands are a drag becuase they are so easy to re-tear. Make sure to baby it so you can get back into your training as soon as possible. I have done that before and hop to never tear one again.

Franklin said...

Great to see the high volume heavy swinging .. great for overall strength/endurance and melts the fat away. Nice job!