Saturday 15 May 2010

Friday

Z-Health
Ankle Tilts / Ankle Pulls / Hip-Leg Circles / Thoracic Glides / Neck - Turns, tilts, glides / Shoulder Circles - top, bottom, front across, side back (Nerve Glide for shoulder)/ Elbow Circles / Wrist Circles

Bit of discomfort in shoulders today - TGUs?

Few sets of 5 Goblet Squats @ 16kgs
5 GTG sets of 6 Assisted Pull ups
Good long walk before breakfast

Food Intake:
5 Eggs ( 1 yoke)
2 cups Stir fry veg
1/2 cup of oatmeal
1 cup skimmed milk
3 fish oil capsules
Green Tea

100g Chicken
1 cup Brown Rice
2 cups Stir Fry Veg
Schezwan Sauce

Can of Tuna
1 Large baked potato
1 cup peppers
Red Onion, Tomato & Lettuce
Cajun Dressing

Sleeping patterns are messed up with work recently and I spent Friday catching up with a good 1 1/2 hr sleep in the afternoon. Also as I write this on Saturday I slept in until 10:30 this morning which was over 10 hrs sleep last night.

I've noticed in the past that I sleep a LOT when I'm losing weight well. I had weighed myself on Wednesday to see I had gained on Sunday's weigh in, but I felt confident that I would have lost that and more when I jumped on this morning.

Down to 201lbs and the scales read 31% BF (which is lower than last week but not necessarily accurate).

No comments: