Sunday 23 May 2010

Sunday weigh in:

199lbs @ 30.3% on tanita scales / 26% accumeasure calipers

Looks like no LBM loss and 1.4lbs loss coming from BF.

Milestone - under 200lbs. Next one should be a couple of weeks away when I go under 14 Stone for the first time in who knows how long.

Considering that I had some big refeed days (12" pizza and choc cake and ice cream for example!!) and that I also ate the odd extra biscuit or two here and there this is a phenomenal result.

I haven't been doing as much training as I would have liked, but prehaps that is just as well. Everything is going according to plan and maybe I'd be doing too much / not eating enough if I did. I really want to avoid adding more calories as long as I can now - my shopping bill has already doubled and I get the feeling I'll be eating double the calories I am now at some stage!

Starting to get comments from people in the family - all about getting too skinny. They hate change and will try to sabotage me, so I always know I'm going in the right direction when this starts. ;)

No comments: