Monday 3 May 2010

Z-Health
Ankle Tilts / Ankle Pulls / Hip-Leg Circles / Thoracic Glides / Neck - Turns, tilts, glides / Shoulder Circles - top, bottom, front across, side back (Nerve Glide for shoulder pain throughout day)/ Elbow Circles / Wrist Circles

Session with mc - went over TGUs, Swings and Squats. Pretty good overall, few little tweaks here and there for the TGUs, swings are solid and the squats are coming along. We talked diet for a while, but I think I am pretty solid there too. She suggested a few ways to incorporate all the stuff I'm working on into practice and fat loss sessions - I will post when I get some notes through .

I did a swing session after based on one of things she mentioned:
Two Handed Swings - 8/12 secs for 56 rounds @ 16kgs
(5 swings every 8 secs for a total of 280 in about 19 mins)

Food Intake:
5 Eggs ( 1 yoke)
2 cups Stir fry veg
1/2 cup of oatmeal
1 cup skimmed milk
3 fish oil capsules
Green Tea

100g Chicken
1 cup brown rice
2 cups broccoli
Cajun dressing

100g Chicken
1 cup brown rice
2 cups broccoli
Cajun dressing

Tweaked my back a little doing the swings so I stopped short of the 20 min/60 set mark. Doesn't seem to be too much wrong with it but will monitor.

No comments: